Join our Team - we look for quality people who live close to our service area.
We're very selective about the people we hire. New applicants are thoroughly screened. Before hiring, they are subject to a background investigation, including employment history and a criminal background check. Also must be DRUG FREE, as we are a Drug Free Workplace with random testing.
We know that to attract, motivate and retain quality people requires excellent compensation. Hiring minimum wage workers can only result in minimum performance. We try very hard to make Better Home Cleaning an enjoyable place to work. Many of our employees stay with us for years.
If you're the "right stuff" we'd like to talk to you about joining us in serving our happy customers in a friendly, team environment. Cleaning experience isn't necessary because we will train you to become a professional using our methods, equipment and cleaning products. Following are what we expect from you and what you can expect from us:
What You Can Expect From Us
• Excellent compensation
• Paid training program
• Monday through Friday, 10 to 30 hours weekly
• Nights or weekends optional if you want them
• Easy dress code
• Work in a friendly team environment
• Low stress workplace
• Specialized equipment and supplies provided
What We Expect Of You
• High energy and physically fit
• Positive attitude
• Dependable and responsible
• Trustworthy and bondable
• Pleasant personality
• Able to work well with others in a team environment
• Drug free
• Punctual and committed to good attendance
• Valid driver's license
• Reliable, insured vehicle, although you would usually use a company vehicle.
We operate primarily in West Orange County plus the Clermont Area
Apply online at http://www.betterhomecleaning.com/Job-Application.html